- Time is continuously passing; take full advantage of each moment.
- Once gone, time never returns
- Even if your achievement is minimal, still go on practicing your sadhana. You must continue your practice. Although you may not presently feel the benefits, when the time is right, you will reap the rewards.
- Practice daily, and through the grace of God, you will be free.
- Observe how calm your mind is after practicing kriya pranayama. The more pranayama you practice in the morning, the better. When the amount of daylight increases, if one is practicing more cycles of kriya pranayama, one will experience an increase in one’s body temperature. Why? Because kriya itself is a form of fire. Kriya generates inner fire and body temperature.
- The world and its pleasures are temporary. With this in mind, continue your sadhana.